Senior Front-end Developer @ Netology-group
I'm a Software Engineer
I'm language agnostic and believe in choosing the right tool for the job. Love web dev (primarily Front-end) and game dev (Unity, UE4).
As my main interest and job, I am a Front-end (React/Redux) Developer with 6 years of professional experience in the web development.
What I do and what I have:
- Extensive experience with React (+ Redux/Webpack/redux-saga)
- Convert Zeplin/Figma/Photoshop design to adaptive React-components (thanks to media queries)
- Solid understanding of debugging using ChromeDevTools and other techniques
- Confidently work with version control systems like SVN, Git (our company has all repositories at Github)
- I like the terminal as well as GUI. Work in MacOS now (but also have experience with Ubuntu)
- Use preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Use NodeJS for some tasks
- css-modules rocks 🤘
- Understanding how web-technologies works (servers, network, etc.)
- Understanding how to improve page loading speed
- Experience with working according to the Scrum methodology (Atlassian JIRA for tickets) and using Gitflow Workflow (Atlassian Stash, Github)
- Several years of effective remote work experience
- I love to constantly learn and use new technologies in my work.
Also, I worked with various technologies and languages (C#, Bash, PHP, Ruby, Java (Android), SQL and other). Love to implement the awesome design ideas on codepen.
As a hobby, I create Unity-based games and assets for Unity. Also, learn UE4 (dream to create an AAA RPG).
- Residence Moscow, Russia
- Languages Russian (native), English (intermediate)
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
"I strongly recommend my colleague, Pavel Komiagin, for employment. I have had the pleasure of working with him for 2 years in The.Travel, where he has been entrusted with a great deal of responsibility. I have had the opportunity to observe Pavel’s professional skills as well as interpersonal style. He is consistently pleasant and takes on all assignments with enthusiasm and dedication. I wish that all my co-workers had his attitude. Regardless of deadlines or other pressure, Pavel always delivers. His superior organizational skills make him the consummate multi-tasker."
6 Years of Experience
Master's degreeSouth Ural State University (SUSU) - Chelyabinsk, Russia
Bachelor's degreeChelyabinsk State University (CSU) - Chelyabinsk, Russia
Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
Feb 2017 - Current
Senior Front-end DeveloperNetology-group (Moscow, Russia)
• Moved https://netology.ru from Backbonejs to React (initially with Reflux that was replaced by Redux later)
• Designed and implemented an internal visual page builder for landing pages creation and editing (like Tilda, Webflow, etc.)
• Improved the bot for the Slack messenger to monitor and reserve the stage servers for tasks (bot is written on Elixir)
• Design the architecture, write new and refactor old React-code
• Create internal tools to improve the work of colleagues and other departments
• Conduct reviews of pull requests on Stash/Github
• Mentoring junior developers and interns
• Act as an expert in the evaluation of diplomas of https://netology.ru JS and HTML online courses.
Platforms and tools used: React, Redux, redux-saga, Webpack
Feb 2015 - Feb 2017
Front-end DeveloperNetology-group (Moscow, Russia)
Developed a front-end of https://foxford.ru and https://netology.ru
Developed a client-side of internal online video streaming platform:
• Participated in the development and implementation of the tabs with different types of content
• Improved the possibility of displaying the tabs with PDF-content in the browser
• Implemented the drawing over PDF content using SVG
• Developed and implemented the ability to create polls with results updated in real time for all users (using Google Charts to show data)
• Developed a system of message assessment in the chat
• Optimized client part of the platform for a high performance in cases of increased user activity (frequently chat update, connect/disconnect users, switching tabs with different content)
• Moved video platform client from RTMP protocol (Flash + VideoJS library) to HLS + SSE (hls.js library)
• Moved video platform frontend from Backbone to React (+Redux)
• Implemented a SCORM-compatible version of the video courses https://netology.ru for using in E-learning systems (such as Moodle, Competentum, etc.).
Platforms and tools used: Backbonejs, React, Redux, redux-saga, Webpack, HLS, SCORM
Mar 2016 - Current
Indie Game DeveloperCrrazy Giraffe Studio
Mar 2013 - Feb 2015
Front-end Developer (part-time remote work)The.travel (Seattle, USA - Chelyabinsk, Russia)
Developed a front-end for prototype and the first release of http://www.the.travel
• Created HTML/CSS3 pages from PSD templates
• Created and modified jQuery plugins for image slider and stretching page background
• Integrated registration and authorization using Facebook API
• Integrated social media sharing (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter)
• Integrated Google Map with custom markers
• Implemented different visual effects such as blur, CSS-animations
• Optimized site pages loading speed
• Used service browserstack.com for testing how the site is displayed on various devices and platforms.
Feb 2012 - Jan 2015
JS Game DeveloperOrangeApps (Chelyabinsk, Russia)
• Developed and supported library for the convenient way of using different social networks API with a common interface
• Took a part in the development of the engine for casual 3-in-a-row games based on a framework Backbone.js. It contained a common logic for the game windows, game field, shop, achievements, playing logic and algorithms. The first version of the engine used simple HTML blocks for all elements and the second one used HTML5 canvas to render critical places as fast as it possible
• Developed top rated games for different social networks (Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook, WizQ) (e.g. https://apps.facebook.com/piratetreasures) using Backbone.js and custom game engine. Drawing game elements on canvas increased the performance by 2 times. It was up to 30 simultaneous animations in these games after code optimization
• Developed popular “Player vs Player” games for social networks using Node.js. Used Socket.IO to connect players and optimized code for more stable connection between them. It was up 10000 simultaneous sessions.